Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal planning meeting

***Thanks Corrina for posting this to the Facebook page!!!!******

How many times have you had a long day only to realize you didn't put any meat out to defrost? Or just didn't know what you were going to make that night? Well, come this Tuesday, September 27th, and we'll brainstorm ideas on how to plan for meals.

I am so looking forward to this meeting! I hope to find out more ways to save time and money for my family! Perhaps, maybe I can get some more ideas for "freezer" cooking?????

Now that fall/winter is upon us, all us mommas are looking for ways to quickly get out of the kitchen and get snuggled up with those sweet babies!!

Hope to see everyone there!

By the way, I will be at the FBCSD gym prior to the meeting getting my walk on if anyone else wants to join me!

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment